With views of the Sauratown Mountains to the south and the Blue Ridge Mountains to the North, Our church sits on its own little piece of Heaven. The land that the church sits on was purchased by Lossie & Jettie Flippin February 6, 1939. For several years the property served as a holiness mission and later as the New Covenant Camp Meeting grounds and was established as organized The Asbury Pentecostal Holiness Church on October 11, 1944. The nine charter members were Clemmie Cook, Joe Cook, Mary Etta Cook, Jettie Flippin, Versie Flippin, Louvie Puckett, Hazel Nunn, Ethel Tilley, and Vivian Watson.
Church services include inspirational music with uplifting and motivational sermons dedicated to promoting a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. All are welcome for worship and fellowship. Children are welcome to attend a separate service taught by the Pastor’s wife and other members of the congregation in one of the church’s classrooms. The church also has a fellowship hall and pavilion where members and visitors alike can share in a meal and celebrate special events,